Photograph depicts blooming stage of product. Note the Phalaenopsis chosen may not be exactly as one of these pictured as varieties currently available may vary.
- THIS OPTION IS A GROWER'S CHOICE
- We will select the best available specimen.
- Plant will have mostly fully open blooms. May have a few unopened buds, though not guaranteed to be in bud.
- Some plant leaves may show signs of mechanical damage, this will NOT affect the plant and is only cosmetic.
- Average Plant Height: 6-8"
This variety of orchid can bloom twice year. Flowers should produce again at the next blooming cycle.
General Care: The ideal temperature range for a phalaenopsis orchid is between 60-90F with 50-70% humidity. These orchids enjoy bright, filtered light (12-14 hours). Drench pot completely in water once a week. Mist media again in that week if dry. We NEVER recommend using ICE CUBES to water your orchid plant. A balanced 10-10-10 fertilizer in slow release form is recommended. Re-pot approximately every 1 1/2 years.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Open bloom GORGEOUS! I’ve already mounted it in one of my palm trees. It has great root growth. It should be adhered to the tree on its own within a month.