This newest addition to our Cattleya collection comes from another local grower. This CLONE is a original cross of Clty. Chantilly Lace x C. Penny Kuroda. We've held these orchids aside and have just released these as large, overgrown plants.
- Plant Stage: Mature Plant - getting Overgrown - ready for 7" pot
- Average Plant Height: 12-14""
- Blooming Size Plant in a 5.5" pot
- Bloom Count Average: 3-4 buds/spike when in season
- Bloom Size: Currently measuring at 3" - light fragrance
- Plant will remain more compact but can reach 2 ft in height.
General orchid care for Cattleyas include a temperature range of 75-85F during the day and 60F at night. 40-60% humidity is recommended. Bright, shaded light south-east or south-west exposure. Check the media and water only when dry (about 1-2 times/week). We recommend fertilizing with a high phosphorus & potassium slow release blend to develop big blooms. As with all orchids, good air movement is essential. Repot these mature size orchids every 2 years.
Growing instructions are included with every order. Contact us daily via email or phone for additional care questions or concerns.