Grammatophyllums like bright light and lots of water in the growing season. Already in this 4" pot, the plant is quickly outgrowing this pot and should be planted up into a 6" pot to get the full potential with first blooms. This plant can get very large and will become a beautiful specimen plant with multiple long spikes of green blooms. See sample photo for plant potential. Blooms are 1.5" in size but numerous in count on each spray lasting 3-4 weeks. This This variety blooms once a year in the spring-summer months. Flowers should produce at the next blooming cycle.
- We will select a healthy, mature size plant similar to the sample photo.
- Plant will not have buds/blooms. May have new growth or spike, not guaranteed
- Ready to be transplanted into a 6" pot.
- Blooming Season: Spring-Summer
- Current Plant Height: 12-15"
For more information on Grammatophyllum care please visit the American Orchid Society website: https://www.aos.org/orchids/orchids-a-to-z/letter-g/grammatophyllum.aspx