Rossioglossum Bob Hamilton is a hybrid cross between Ros. grande and Rawdon Jester. These relatively slow growing orchids can grow up to 30" tall and produce large 6" flowers during its spring blooming season. This genus of orchids thrive in cooler temperatures in bright shade and prefer course media that encourage quick drainage to avoid sodden condtions at the roots. Lightly feed your orchid a balanced fertilizer with a 3-1-2 NPK ratio during active plant growth. Avoid fertilizers that contain urea.
- Plant Stage: Mature Size but NOT with buds/blooms
- Multiple, bright yellow and orange blooms per spike.
- Cool Grower (50-60F Nights & 70-80F Days)
- Blooming Season: Spring
- Blooms life expectancy: at least 1 month
- Average Plant Height: 8-10"
- Pot Size: 4"
- Bloom Size: about 4-6"