- We will select a healthy, mature size plant similar to the sample photo.
- Plant will not have buds/blooms. May have new growth or spike, not guaranteed
- Average Plant Height: 12-15"
- Widely set pseudobulbs: Overgrown & Ready for Dividing!!
- Bloom Info: Pale-green flowers with a fiddle-shaped black lip
This plant is in a 4” pot and will spike and produce multiple 1.5-2" blooms lasting 3 weeks. This variety of orchid usually blooms in the spring. Flowers should produce again at the next blooming cycle.
General Care: The ideal temperature range for this orchid is between 65-70F (daytime) and 45-55F (night) with 65% humidity. These orchids enjoy bright, shaded light from an east facing window. Check media for dryness. Water when media is dry, approximately 1X/week. We NEVER recommend using ICE CUBES to water your orchid plant. A balanced 20-20-20 fertilizer diluted to 1/2 recommended strength can be used or we also recommend using a slow release form. Re-pot approximately every 2 years.