- THIS OPTION IS A GROWER'S CHOICE.
- Plant is NOT guaranteed to have a spike. If one is available, we will select it.
- We will select the best available specimen.
- Will be a healthy, mature size plant.
- Some plant leaves may show signs of mechanical damage, this will NOT affect the plant and is only cosmetic.
- Average Plant Height: 6-8"
This variety of orchid can bloom twice year. Flowers should produce again at the next blooming cycle.
General Care: The ideal temperature range for a phalaenopsis orchid is between 60-90F with 50-70% humidity. These orchids enjoy bright, filtered light (12-14 hours). Drench pot completely in water once a week. Mist media again in that week if dry. We NEVER recommend using ICE CUBES to water your orchid plant. A balanced 10-10-10 fertilizer in slow release form is recommended. Re-pot approximately every 1 1/2 years.