- BLACK ORCHID at Blooming Stage, current NOT in bud.
- Will produce fragrant with 3" Blooms
- Usually a late summer bloomer - has not put out a spike yet.
- Leathery, strap-like leaves-large foliage
- Average Plant Height: 12"
- Potted in a 4" Pot
- Leaves will yellow and drop after blooming during dormancy period!
plants were very healthy-looking when received and in the week plus both plants have begun showing a flower bud stalk.
My plant was received in a very short amount of time and is a gorgeous specimen...
It might be nice to included an 'instruction sheet' on how to care for the orchid the first few days/weeks after unpacking it and good and bad signs to looks for.