- Plant will not have buds/blooms.
- However, NEW bud spike is forming! - about 0.5" very young
- Will take about 8-10 weeks until spike matures with flowers
- We will select a healthy, mature size plant similar to the sample photo.
- Average Plant Height: 6-8"
This plant is in a 4” pot and will spike and produce multiple 3" blooms lasting 6-8 weeks. This variety of orchid can bloom twice year. Flowers should produce again at the next blooming cycle.
General Care: The ideal temperature range for a phalaenopsis orchid is between 60-90F with 50-70% humidity. These orchids enjoy bright, filtered light (12-14 hours). Drench pot completely in water once a week. Mist media again in that week if dry. We NEVER recommend using ICE CUBES to water your orchid plant. A balanced 10-10-10 fertilizer in slow release form is recommended. Re-pot approximately every 1 1/2 years.