- We will select a healthy, mature size plant similar to the sample photo.
- Plant will NOT have buds/blooms. May have new growth or spike, not guaranteed.
- Produces Beautiful Fuchsia Crayola (Pink) Blooms
- Flower size: 5-5.5"
- Sweet Fragrance
- Blooming Season: Summer - Winter
- Average Plant Height: 20-24"
- Pot Size: 5 1/2"
- This plant is NOT currently in bud or flowering now.
General orchid care for Cattleyas include a temperature range of 75-85F during the day and 60F at night. 40-60% humidity is recommended. Bright, shaded light south-east or south-west exposure. Check the media and water only when dry (about 1-2 times/week). We recommend fertilizing with a high phosphorus & potassium slow release blend to develop big blooms. As with all orchids, good air movement is essential. Repot these mature size orchids every 2 years.
Growing instructions are included with every order. Contact us daily via email or phone for additional care questions or concerns.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love this Orchid! Look forward to enjoying this quality plant for many years.
Robust plant with many stems. Healthy and attractive. Can't wait for it to bloom! I was impressed with how carefully and professionally it was packed and shipped. I live a cold weather place and received my flowers in tack a day earlier than expected. So happy! Mahalo
Well packed and well grown