- We will select a healthy, mature size plant similar to the sample photo.
- Plant will NOT have buds/blooms. May have new growth or spike, not guaranteed.
- Produces Beautiful Bright Green Blooms
- Flower Fragrance: Lemon/Citrus Scent
- Blooming Season: Summer
- Average Plant Height: 20-24"
- Pot Size: 5 1/2"
- This plant is NOT currently in bud or flowering now.
General orchid care for Cattleyas include a temperature range of 75-85F during the day and 60F at night. 40-60% humidity is recommended. Bright, shaded light south-east or south-west exposure. Check the media and water only when dry (about 1-2 times/week). We recommend fertilizing with a high phosphorus & potassium slow release blend to develop big blooms. As with all orchids, good air movement is essential. Repot these mature size orchids every 2 years.
Growing instructions are included with every order. Contact us daily via email or phone for additional care questions or concerns.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The plant is gorgeous, as are all that I get here. My parents originally bought me this plant when they visited your shop one year. I had it outside on my deck during the summer and it loved it, but our squirrels thought my orchid table was a playground and the original plant ended up being destroyed. I finally got around to replacing it. Always overtly pleased with any plants I get from Akatsuka. Great service as well! I hope to visit in person the next time I’m in Hawaii. Blessings and happy Holidays!