Bulbophyllum orchids produce some of the most unusual flowers. Usually they form very narrow spikes and the flowers hang in a cluster at the top. Great addition to a unique orchid collection.
- Mature Size - Plant Only -NOT with Buds/Blooms
- Aka "The Shaggy Flower" Bulbophyllum
- Warm to Intermediate climate grower- 60-90
- Blooming season: Summer-Fall
- Average Flower Size: 1cm, multiple tiny red flowers
- Fragrance is not pleasant
- Currently in a 4" pot
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love your Orchids! Thanks guys!