This newest addition to our Cattleya collection comes from another local grower. We've selected some to grow & mature even further for future breeding but are offering this blooming size Caulocattleya. This CLONE is a original cross of Clty. Chantilly Lace x C. Penny Kuroda.
- Plant Stage: With Buds/Blooms
- Average Plant Height: 12""
- Blooming Size Plant in a 5.5" pot
- Bloom Count Average: 3 buds
- Bloom Size: Currently measuring at 2"
- Plant will remain more compact but can reach 2 ft in height.
General orchid care for Cattleyas include a temperature range of 75-85F during the day and 60F at night. 40-60% humidity is recommended. Bright, shaded light south-east or south-west exposure. Check the media and water only when dry (about 1-2 times/week). We recommend fertilizing with a high phosphorus & potassium slow release blend to develop big blooms. As with all orchids, good air movement is essential. Repot these mature size orchids every 2 years.
Growing instructions are included with every order. Contact us daily via email or phone for additional care questions or concerns.