This specialty dendrobium plant produces clusters of blooms at the apex of canes. Do not remove older canes as this plant matures as flowers will form from older bare canes. See last photo for sample specimen plant. For most of the year the plant will look bare in maturity but each summer, it will produce beautiful blooms!
- Plant Stage: Near Maturity - NOT currently with buds/blooms
- First Bloom expected in 1-2 years
- Plant Height: 12-4"
- Pot Size: 5", multiple canes
- Small Clustered Light Pink Blooms
- Blooms will be: About 1/2" in width (see last photo for mother plant sample)
- Late Spring -Summer bloomer
- Last photo is a sample of our specimen, "mother plant"