Grammatophyllums like bright light and lots of water in the growing season. Please note that these plants were created from seed therefore, they are not clones. The general photo of the blooms is what we have seen so far. With seedlings, no flower color or plant is the same. Plants can range from having solid green flower to a more spotted leopard pattern.
- Plant Stage: Large, Mature Blooming Size - NOT with Buds
- Some older leaves may have spotting (see photos)
- Self cross - flowers may range in degree of "leopard" spotting on flower
- Fully matured in a 5.5" pot
- Blooming Season: Summer-Fall
- Current Plant Height: 18-22" tall
Already in this 5.5" pot, the plant is quickly outgrowing this pot and can be planted up into an 8" pot to get the full potential with next seasons blooms. This plant can get very large and will become a beautiful specimen plant with multiple long spikes of green blooms. Blooms are 1.5" in size but numerous in count on each spray lasting 3-4 weeks. This variety blooms once a year in the late summer months. Flowers should produce at the next blooming cycle.
For more information on Grammatophyllum care please visit the American Orchid Society website: https://www.aos.org/orchids/orchids-a-to-z/letter-g/grammatophyllum.aspx