This species of orchid is also known as the "Pine Needle" orchid. This rare species is actually easy to grow although patience is necessary to see a bloom form from a new spike. It can take up to 6 months for a flower to show after the new spike emerges!
- Now Forming Buds - Slender Spike
- Intermediate -Warm climate grower
- 1" White blooms
- Blooming Season: Spring - Summer
- Average Plant Height: 8-10" (see photos)
- Currently in a 2.75" Pot
- General care: Very similar to a Vanda. It's narrow foliage can handle strong, almost direct sunlight. Water often 2-3X/week since it has no pseudobulb. Grows well in baskets or mounted. If potted, use a very well draining medium.
Please view the AOS website here for more information about caring for this species