- We will select a healthy, mature size plant similar to the sample photo.
- Plant will NOT have buds/blooms. May have new growth or spike, not guaranteed.
- Produces Beautiful FRAGRANT Lavendar Splash Blooms at various times
- Average Plant Height: 12-15"
- Pot Size: 5 1/2"
- Bloom Size: 4-5"
- Orchid Care Instructions Included.
This particular clone, C. Mari's Song 'CTM 271' HCC/AOS is at a mature blooming stage. The parental cross for this clone is C. Irene Finney x C. Cherry Chip. This orchid is planted in a 5 1/2” pot and will produce 4-5” blooms as shown in the product photo. Cattleyas are often annual bloomers. This variety can bloom in various seasons. This plant is NOT currently in bud or flowering now.
General orchid care for Cattleyas include a temperature range of 75-85F during the day and 60F at night. 40-60% humidity is recommended. Bright, shaded light south-east or south-west exposure. Check the media and water only when dry (about 1-2 times/week). We recommend fertilizing with a high phosphorus & potassium slow release blend to develop big blooms. As with all orchids, good air movement is essential. Repot these mature size orchids every 2 years.
Growing instructions are included with every order. Contact us daily via email or phone for additional care questions or concerns.
The plant is very healthy so I know it will bloom for me.It was beautifully packed, no damage .
Nice big pseudobulbs