Monnierara Millennium Magic 'Witchcraft' is an award-winning "Black Orchid." Considered one of the best "almost black" orchid available as the flowers may have tints of burgundy, brown, and blues. This orchid will produce blooms in its maturity that are thick and waxy with a nice subtle fragrance slowly developing after having been opened for a bit. For the best flowering, it is best to grow under Cattleya conditions.
This orchid is a hybrid genus produced by breeding Catasetum, Cynoches, and Mormodes. A deciduous grower that will drop foliage in late fall with new leaves to follow in the spring. Reduce water and hold food during the fall and winter when plants are dormant.
- BLACK ORCHID at Starter Stage, currently NOT in bud.
- Will produce fragrant flowers when matured with 3" Blooms
- Usually a late summer bloomer
- Leathery, strap-like leaves
- Average Plant Height: 6-8"
- Potted in a 3" Pot
- Leaves will yellow and drop after blooming during dormancy period!