- We will select a healthy, mature size plant similar to the sample photo.
- Plant will NOT have buds/blooms. May have new growth or spike, not guaranteed
- Produces chocolate brown blooms, with branching spikes
- Average Plant Height: 10-12"
- THIS ORCHID IS FRAGRANT---CHOCOLATE SCENTED!
This plant is in a 4” pot and will spike and produce multiple 1.5" blooms lasting 2-3 weeks. This variety of orchid can bloom twice year. Flowers should produce again at the next blooming cycle.
General Care: The ideal temperature range for an Oncidium orchid is between 60-85F (daytime) and 50-60F (night) with 50-60% humidity. These orchids enjoy bright, shaded light. No more than 16 hours/day. Water when media is dry, about 1X/week. More during the summer when it's hot. We NEVER recommend using ICE CUBES to water your orchid plant. Use a balanced 20-20-20 fertilizer diluted to 1/2 the recommended strength or we prefer using a slow release formula. Re-pot approximately every 2 years.