- We will select a healthy, mature size plant similar to the sample photo.
- Plant will NOT have buds/blooms. May have new growth or spike, not guaranteed.
- Produces Dark Lavendar FRAGRANT Blooms
- Average Plant Height: 18-20"
- Pot Size: 5 1/2"
- This plant is NOT currently in bud or flowering now.
- Blooming Season: Fall-Winter
General orchid care for Cattleyas include a temperature range of 75-85F during the day and 60F at night. 40-60% humidity is recommended. Bright, shaded light south-east or south-west exposure. Check the media and water only when dry (about 1-2 times/week). We recommend fertilizing with a high phosphorus & potassium slow release blend to develop big blooms. As with all orchids, good air movement is essential. Repot these mature size orchids every 2 years.
Growing instructions are included with every order. Contact us daily via email or phone for additional care questions or concerns.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Can't wait until this plant becomes a big boy and blooms!
Hoping for flowers next blooming season.
Received in good condition. I’m pleased as usually, healthy plant