Imperfection: Root development is naturally shallow and not as robust as our other Cattleyas. Still a healthy plant but does not root deeply. We have watched this plant in maturity over 3 years and the plant continues to produce new shoots & buds.
- Plant Stage: Mature, Blooming Size - NOT in Bud
- Plant will NOT have buds/blooms. If one with buds are available, we will select it for you.
- Produces Beautiful Orange Blooms
- Blooming Season: Fall-Winter
- Average Plant Height: 20-24"
- Pot Size: 5" Plant is compact so we used a slightly smaller pot
General orchid care for Cattleyas include a temperature range of 75-85F during the day and 60F at night. 40-60% humidity is recommended. Bright, shaded light south-east or south-west exposure. Check the media and water only when dry (about 1-2 times/week). We recommend fertilizing with a high phosphorus & potassium slow release blend to develop big blooms. As with all orchids, good air movement is essential. Repot these mature size orchids every 2 years.
Growing instructions are included with every order. Contact us daily via email or phone for additional care questions or concerns.