- We will select a healthy, mature size plant similar to the sample photo.
- Plant will NOT have buds/blooms. May have new growth or spike, not guaranteed.
- Overgrown, Robust plant - Ready for Transplanting
- Produces Beautiful Reddish Blooms in Fall-Winter
- Average Plant Height: 20-24"
- Pot Size: 5 1/2"
- Bloom Size: 4-5.5"
- Orchid Care Instructions Included.
This particular clone, Rlc. Roy Manmoto 'Volcano Queen' is at a mature blooming stage. The parental cross for this clone is Rlc. Volcano Memory x Rlc. Oconee. This orchid is planted in a 5 1/2” pot and will produce 4-5.5” blooms as shown in the product photo. Cattleyas are often annual bloomers. This variety tends bloom in the Fall-Winter season. This plant is NOT currently in bud or flowering now.
General orchid care for Cattleyas include a temperature range of 75-85F during the day and 60F at night. 40-60% humidity is recommended. Bright, shaded light south-east or south-west exposure. Check the media and water only when dry (about 1-2 times/week). We recommend fertilizing with a high phosphorus & potassium slow release blend to develop big blooms. As with all orchids, good air movement is essential. Repot these mature size orchids every 2 years.
Growing instructions are included with every order. Contact us daily via email or phone for additional care questions or concerns.