- Approx. 40-50 plants/flask
- Clones: All Identical Plants (see photo sample of bloom)
- Will take ~3 years to produce first bloom
- Flask Care Instructions Included
- The typical blooming season for this variety varies.
The flask was very well packed and arrived by FedEx in perfect condition. The plants were large and well rooted as shown in the catalog photo. The flask was made of plastic and was easy to cut open to remove the plants. I planted the plants in 2-inch pots using New Zealand sphagnum moss as the media. So far (planted seven days ago) the plants are doing well. I ended up planting 42 pots with multiple smaller plants in some pots. The flask arrived with instructions on planting and caring for the plants.