Normally for all our mature Cattleyas we pot them up into a 5.5" pot. For this variety we also planted half of the batch in a slightly smaller pot at 5". Will reach full maturity within the year with first blooms. Plant is slightly more compact that our fully mature plants.
- We will select a healthy, mature size plant similar to the sample photo.
- Plant will NOT have buds/blooms. May have new growth or spike, not guaranteed.
- Produces Beautiful Art Shade Blooms
- Fragrance: Yes
- Blooming Season: Varies
- Average Plant Height: 12-15"
- Pot Size: 5"
- This plant is NOT currently in bud or flowering now.
General orchid care for Cattleyas include a temperature range of 75-85F during the day and 60F at night. 40-60% humidity is recommended. Bright, shaded light south-east or south-west exposure. Check the media and water only when dry (about 1-2 times/week). We recommend fertilizing with a high phosphorus & potassium slow release blend to develop big blooms. As with all orchids, good air movement is essential. Repot these mature size orchids every 2 years.
Growing instructions are included with every order. Contact us daily via email or phone for additional care questions or concerns.
- Smaller Pot:
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The plant that I received looks exactly like the photo. packing of plants were very good.