The Camellia sinensis is an evergreen plant used to produce tea.
One of the most commonly known and utilized species of tea plants to date, this variety can be harvested and processed to produce white tea, yellow tea, green tea, oolong, and black tea. The only difference being the processing to attain the various levels of oxidation.
Not only does the camellia sinensis make a great tea, but these plants can grow to become a nice hedge and its usefulness make it a great addition to any garden.
- Grows in a large temperature range, will become dormant with frost.
- Great size, ready to be planted in the ground - makes great boundary line/hedge
- Pick your own tea leaves, process & brew!
- Pot Size: 6" diameter (Gallon)
- Height: 24-30"
- Age: 3-4 years from bi-clonal seeds, not cuttings.
- Wholesale pricing available for large quantities. Please contact us for more information.